Graphic Design Intern – Paid London Living Wage
MEUS is a brand new tech company focused on the fitness and wellbeing of men. Our fully-guided online practices help men transform there lives – five minutes at a time.
We are looking for an ambitious and talented Graphic Design intern to join the MEUS team on a 3 month placement, with the possibility of a full-time position depending on the performance of the company. Experience does not matter to us as much as drive, passion and the ability to take ownership of responsibilities and apply your own creative flare and vision.
While we are a male focussed platform this position is open to both men, women and non-binary individuals who believe in the importance of wellbeing, fitness and mental health. You should be an individual who wants to make a difference to other people’s lives and play a lasting part in the development of a new, exciting business.
This position would be our first full time design hire. As a result, the work you create will have an enormous impact on our development and legacy. While you would be the only full time designer, we regularly carry out work with our brand partner agency, Studio BND, and you would be be expected to work alongside their team when required.
Skills & Experience
- Good understanding of InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Animation, and video editing skills preferable.
- Great attention to detail.
- Creative thinker who is on top of trends and has an ear to the ground when it comes to category news.
- Has a test and learn approach to work, willing to suggest and try new things to see what sticks.
- An active listener who is able to follow instructions, while having the confidence to apply their own flare.
- A brilliant attitude, excited to get stuck in and support the team.
- An Interest in Fitness and Wellbeing.
Responsibilities (What some of your responsibilities would look like)
- Working with the MEUS team to carry our day-to-day AdHoc design tasks.
- The creation of social media content, and marketing assets.
- The development of video edits, and motion graphic collateral.
- Designing MEUS newsletter assets in collaboration with the marketing and sales team.
- Overseeing live shoots with MEUS partners, as well as art direction assistance and editing.
- The development of graphic design assets, both digital and print.
- Possible Liaising with our partner agency, Studio BND, and larger campaigns or work.
- 3-month paid internship, with possibility for extension or permanent role based on company performance
- Pay is equivalent to £18k per annum (£1,500 gross per month)
- Working hours 9.00 – 6pm, Monday-Friday from our new Hackney Wick studio
(based a one minute walk from Hackney Wick station.)
- Starting Date – as soon as possible.
To Apply please send a portfolio (website, or PDFolio under 5mb) & CV to firstname.lastname@example.org